100 4x16 ULINE 1mil Poly Bags + FREE Rubber Bands - figPop
Perfect for figPop's - Free rooting instructions on figBid
- Item # 6888212
- Qty Available 0
This is a pack of 100, 4" x 16", 1 mil thick, ULINE Poly Bags, perfect for rooting fig cuttings and creating figPop's. Comes with 50 #33 rubber bands for general use and 50 #19 rubber bands for lighter or shorter fig cuttings. Just add potting soil and fig cuttings. Ships via USPS First Class Mail.
Say hello to the figPop.
After killing thousands of fig cuttings over the years I've come to realize there is no magic bullet for rooting success. Before rooting even begins the chosen method must fit your budget, level of expertise and most importantly, lifestyle. Let's face it, most rooting methods require tons of time and maintenance. Working any rooting schedule into a busy life filled with kids, work and vacation is daunting and doesn't always work. But every now and then a rooting method comes along that just stands out. A method with simple variables that seem to work for almost everyone. A method with a level of success that just can't be ignored. Say hello to the figPop.
How does the figPop work?
Say goodbye to humidity bins, fancy schmancy humidity domes, and throw away your cups. The simple idea of the figPop is genius in that it takes the cutting to the moisture and not the other way around. The cutting is locked in place at it's earliest stage and the magic just happens. The tall bag provides a perfect environment for the cutting and the proper moisture levels are automatically maintained 'under the hood'. With a very short learning curve, the figPop has become a true set-it-and-forget-it method that works for new and experienced growers alike.
- Much higher success rate than most other rooting methods, especially for less experienced rooters.
- No pre-rooting is necessary. Set the figPop once and that's all.
- Heating mats are not required. Keep the Fig-Pops in your normal living environment or protected outside if it's warmer.
- The figPop method is easy to learn and master.
- The figPop method fits almost any lifestyle.
- figPop's are very inexpensive to assemble.
- Rooting with figPop's is an easy way to get the family involved with growing.
- figPop's are easy to maintain.
- figPop's take 60%-70% less space than other traditional rooting methods.
- Watch thick, rope-like roots develop right before your eyes.
- Root indoors with less mess and no gnats.
There are plenty of figPop bags available. Every 100 bags come with 100 rubber bands. If you need more than 100 bags let me know. I've worked out the shipping to be as economical as possible for multiple orders.
Shipping and Combined Shipping
NYCfigs ships on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
We never 'pass the savings' of expensive shipping charges to the customer and always ship as economically as possible. Sometimes this becomes a juggling act between cost-of-goods vs. cost-of-container vs. shipment size vs. shipping cost vs. margins. With combined shipping, it's all in the packing and we'll always find the most inexpensive shipping method available. But there are times when it's impossible to ship economically and we'll always let you know before paying. The shipping for all items sold by NYCfigs will combine automatically with all other items purchased from NYCfigs. Items that ship free can't be discounted. In the rare instance of excess shipping charges, NYCfigs will refund after the invoice is paid. This ensures your items are received in a timely manner.