100, 4 x 16, 1mil, ULINE Poly Bags - Fig-Pop, Rooting-in-a-Bag, Baggie Method
Each order comes with 100 Rubber Bands - Free rooting instructions on figBid
- Item # 1011930
- Qty Available 26
This is a pack of 100, 4" x 16", 1 mil thick, ULINE Poly Bags, perfect for rooting fig cuttings and creating Fig-Pop's. Comes with 50 #32 rubber bands for general use and 50 #18 rubber bands for lighter or shorter fig cuttings. Just add potting soil and fig cuttings.
Say hello to the Fig-Pop.
After killing thousands of fig cuttings over the years I've come to realize there is no magic bullet for rooting success. Before rooting even begins the chosen method must fit your budget, level of expertise and most importantly, lifestyle. Let's face it, most rooting methods require tons of time and maintenance. Working any rooting schedule into a busy life filled with kids, work and vacation is daunting and doesn't always work. But every now and then a rooting method comes along that just stands out. A method with simple variables that seem to work for almost everyone. A method with a level of success that just can't be ignored. Say hello to the Fig-Pop.
How does the Fig Pop work?
Say goodbye to humidity bins, fancy schmancy humidity domes, and throw away your cups. The simple idea of the Fig Pop is genius in that it takes the cutting to the moisture and not the other way around. The cutting is locked in place at it's earliest stage and the magic just happens. The tall bag provides a perfect environment for the cutting and the proper moisture levels are automatically maintained 'under the hood'. With a very short learning curve, the Fig-Pop has become a true set-it-and-forget-it method that works for new and experienced growers alike.
- Much higher success rate than most other rooting methods, especially for less experienced rooters.
- No pre-rooting is necessary. Set the Fig-Pop once and that's all.
- Heating mats are not required. Keep the Fig-Pops in your normal living environment or protected outside if it's warmer.
- The Fig-Pop method is easy to learn and master.
- The Fig-Pop method fits almost any lifestyle.
- Fig-Pop's are very inexpensive to assemble.
- Rooting with Fig-Pop's is an easy way to get the family involved with growing.
- Fig-Pop's are easy to maintain.
- Fig-Pop's take 60%-70% less space than other traditional rooting methods.
- Watch thick, rope-like roots develop right before your eyes.
- Root indoors with less mess and no gnats.
There are plenty of Fig-Pop bags available. Every 100 bags come with 100 rubber bands. If you need more than 100 bags let me know. I've worked out the shipping to be as economical as possible for multiple orders.